Rewards & Program Eligibility
If the referral is successful and all criteria are met, the reward will be paid to the referring Sodexo employee in three separate payments. An initial $50 will be rewarded to the referrer when the referred person commences work with Sodexo. The second and third part of the reward will be paid when the referred person has maintained employment for 6 and 12 months, respectively.
For exact information about the reward value, please refer to the detailed guidelines on SOS or ask your manager to provide you with this information.
The reward payment will be prompted automatically through our relevant reward system.
- All Sodexo employees are eligible to participate in the Talent Finder program.
- The referred person must be a non-Sodexo employee at the time of the referral and must have been referred to Sodexo through the official process prior to submitting the application.
- If more than one employee refers the same person, the referral received first will be honoured.
- Referrals that don’t lead to a successful hire within 12 months after the referral has been submitted will be deleted from the system / database. The referral can be renewed by submitting the referral details again.
- When the referred person commences employment with Sodexo, an initial $50 will be rewarded to the referrer. The second and third part of the reward will be paid after the referred person has maintained employment for 6 and 12 months, respectively.
- If the referred person is hired for a casual role, a minimum of 10 active fortnightly or 20 active weekly pay periods are required within the first 6 months following the commencement date to be considered a successful referral. The same principal applies for the third reward approval 12 months after commencement date (for month 7-12 of employment).
- Both the referred person and the referring employee must be employed by Sodexo at the time of the reward payment.
- Some Sodexo employees are not eligible to receive a referral reward through Talent Finder:
- All members of the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Direct Hiring Managers.
- HR Business Partners referring candidates for positions within their Segment.
- Managers referring candidates who are hired for a position within their line of responsibility.
- Any employee who is involved in the hiring process.
- HR Director / Head of People Centre decision regarding reward eligibility will be final.