High praise for Hope Downs South Village
The team at Hope Downs South Village recently received glowing feedback from Calibre and the WADB Project.
“We would like to thank the staff at Sodexo for their hospitality over the past seven months. You have made our home away from home really welcoming”.
A few special mentions went to:
- Security who worked through the hot, the cold, the wind, the rain and the dust and the boom gates. It was always a pleasure seeing your smiling faces of the morning and evening
- The bar staff for their excellent service down at the wetmess after a hard days work
- Administration for always being accommodating and a friendly face in the shop
- The HLC’s for their tough love mentality when it came to fitness and running the classes. They may have put us through pain, but the benefits far outweighed the pain
- Chefs and kitchen staff for their presentation and beautifully cooked meals
- Cleaners for the up keep of our rooms, it is of the highest standard
- Bus drivers for getting us to and from work and importantly the airport to get home timely and safely.
“Great feedback for a great team” says COO Keith Weston